Before doing a burpee, you might be wonder about what exactly it is, which is normal for everyone. Burpee is equipment-free exercises that work for your entire body and also give you great cardiovascular workout.
On other hands, it is challenging for those who never try it before. No need to discourage yourself. Start to do it, do second burpee and after that third. Keep manage it and after 30 seconds you’ll be wonder how it can be possible for multiple muscles to be aching and your lungs will start burning at the same moment.
The happiest news is that all of the efforts are completely worth it. The burpee exercise is fully working for your arms, back, chest, core, glutes, and legs. It is one of the best exercises, you can do it anytime and every single place.
The right way to do Burpee Exercise:
- Stand at your feet shoulder – distant with each other, make pressure in your heels and your both arms at your sides.
- Push your hips back and then bend your both knees and then come down with your body into a squat.
- Give position to your hands on the floor straight in front of and alongside, your feet. Transfer your whole weight on both hands.
- Jump on your feet and go back very softly, land on the balls by making plank position with your feet. Your body should remain straight from head to heels. Be attentive and not let your back sag or butt stick up in the air.
- Now carefully jump on your feet and go back so that they will easily land outside with your hands.
- Take your arms over the head and jump into the air in a forcefully manner.
- Now land and quickly lower back into a squat for the next rep.